Haystack Hearth charges a per-day base rate with additional options (below).
May through October, 2 PM- 10 PM.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Holiday: $3200 + $10/person
Rates listed are for up to 300 people. For events hosting over 300 people, please contact us for a quote.
November through April
Any Open Date: $150/hour (3 hour minimum) + $10/person
Indoor and Courtyard (weather permitting) use.
Up to 75 people cocktail set up, 50 dinner set up.
Included in the Base Rate
- Use of Haystack Hearth indoor and outdoor areas
- Vendors and VIPs may arrive by noon and have until 11 pm for cleanup
- Rehearsal of up to 1 hour by appointment (no services provided)
- Complimentary snacks and soft drinks in the Bride and Groom suites
- Lighting in the courtyard and lawns around the manor
- Use of arbor, authentic farm stock tanks for soft drinks, wrought iron patio furniture, lit volleyball court, yard games, and access to the Haystack Mountain clubhouse (when open)
- Fireplace and firepit use (if no fire ban in effect), including wood and feeding
- Outdoor power and extension cords as negotiated (except Creekside - this requires renting a generator)
- Indoor Wi-fi and Bluetooth/playlist speakers
- Discounted rates at Haystack Golf Course and Driving Range
- Pre- and post-event housekeeping and utility services
- On-site manager (for events with more than 50 people, you must provide a professional event coordinator)
We schedule only one wedding or major event per day. This ensures that your special occasion has exclusive use of the property and can be as relaxed as you wish it to be.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, and the balance is due 90 days prior to the event. Prices are subject to change at any time until booking. Call or email for additional contract terms and conditions.
We can provide additional options not included in the base rate. Here are the most common; if you have more specific requests, let us know.
See "Location Options" pdf in the downloads for more information about these.
- Mountain View reservation: Make use of the beautiful area near the 1st tee. Base rate +$850 for a short ceremony (1.5 hours total).
- Creekside reservation: Enjoy the intimate setting of our Lefthand Creek hideaway. Base rate +$100/hour + setup fees (great for cocktail hour).
- Tent Rental: Tent reservation is required for 65 or more guests. You may cancel your reservation if the weather looks great.
Setup and Rental
Catering, bar service, rentals, and other needs can be reserved through third party vendors or Haystack Hearth (restrictions apply). Here is a list of most commonly needed services.
- Banquet Chairs & Tables Rental & Setup: $10/person
- Guest chairs & tables for up to 150 people
- Food service tables
- White linens (chair covers with bows and table cloths)
- Additional Wedding Linens: $4/person
- Chair sash & matching table runners in your color
- Additional Setup: $5/person
- If you decide to use a rental company for tables & chairs, we can set up/tear down for $5/person.
- If we need to set up at several locations, this is the added fee.
- Food Options
- Buffet-style catering (employ a licensed, insured caterer of your choice, they staff the event and clean up): pay caterer directly
- Full-service catering: preferred caterers only, they clean up; pay caterer directly
- Food Truck: $100 (flat fee; you hire the food truck, hire us at $5/person or other staff to clean up)
- Dishware (paper & plastic): $2/person
- Dishware (china) and flatware (full set up to 175 people, black charger, white china with silver band): $13/person
- Beverages (price includes plastic cups, if applicable)
- Unlimited Soft Drinks (coffee, tea, water, soda) with plastic/Styrofoam: $8/person
- Glassware: $3/person/glass (we clean)
- Bartender and Setup (required for all events with alcohol): $100/hour per 50 guests (you purchase your alcohol) - NOTE: our liquor licensing is changing in June 2019
- For additional details on beverages, download the "Estimating Drink Quantity" pdf
- Hire live musicians or a DJ (ask for recommendations)
- Outdoor Courtyard's dance area and covered stage is included in Base Rate
- Media & A/V Equipment
- Call or email for cost estimate
- Sound system ($100 per speaker & mic)
- LCD projector and screen ($185+), etc.
- Indoor and outdoor options
Need more information? Download one of our handy sheets to learn more about what we can offer.
Haystack has very competitive prices, and because we allow a custom experience with your choices for catering, rentals, and other services, how you spend your money is up to you.
For comparison here is a look at average wedding expenses:
Make the day memorable and let us provide a wonderful experience. Call or email for prices and customization.
- Open presents the morning after
- Fruit and coffee cakes
- Coffee, tea, and juice service
- Access to the Hearth Room
- Discounted price when included with a wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- For a relaxing, beautiful evening with the family before the wedding
- Discounted price when included with a wedding