Haystack Hearth charges a per-day, combined with per-person base rate with additional options (below).
May through October, 2 PM- 10 PM.
Friday or Sunday: $2,900 + $10/person
Saturday or Holiday (all weekend): $3,200 + $10/person
Rates listed are for up to 300 people. For events hosting over 300 people, please contact us for a quote.
Winter and Hourly Rates
November through April
Any Open Date: $150/hour (3 hour minimum) + $10/person
Indoor and Courtyard (weather permitting) use.
Up to 75 people cocktail set up, 50 dinner set up.
Included in the Base Rate
- Use of Haystack Hearth indoor and outdoor areas
- Vendors and VIPs may arrive by noon and have until 11 pm for cleanup
- Rehearsal of up to 1 hour by appointment (no services provided)
- Complimentary snacks and soft drinks for the VIPs (e.g. bride & groom)
- Lighting in the courtyard and lawns around the manor
- Use of arbor, authentic farm stock tanks for soft drinks, wrought iron patio furniture, lit volleyball court, yard games, and access to the Haystack Mountain clubhouse (when open)
- Fireplace and firepit use, including wood and feeding
- Outdoor power and extension cords as negotiated (except Creekside – this requires renting a generator)
- Indoor Wi-fi and Bluetooth/playlist speakers (outdoor speakers available for rent)
- Discounted rates at Haystack Golf Course and Driving Range
- Pre- and post-event housekeeping and utility services
- On-site manager (for events with more than 50 people, you must provide an event coordinator)
- For options Haystack does not provide (see below), we will be happy to place an order with our preferred rental vendor on your behalf
We schedule only one wedding or major event per day. This ensures that your special occasion has exclusive use of the property and can be as relaxed as you wish it to be.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, and the balance is due 90 days prior to the event. Prices are subject to change at any time until booking. Call or email for additional contract terms and conditions.
Let us provide exactly the kind of event you are looking for. Here are the most common options; if you have more specific requests, let us know.
- Mountain View reservation: Make use of the beautiful area near the 1st tee. $850 for a short ceremony (1.5 hours total).
- Creekside reservation: Enjoy the intimate setting of our Lefthand Creek hideaway. $100/hour + setup fees (great for cocktail hour).
- Tent Rental: Tent reservation is required for 75 or more guests. Ask about our no-fee cancellation option.
For more information about these location options, download our pdf: Location Options (1435 downloads)
Setup and Rental
Catering, bar service, rentals, and other needs can be reserved through third party vendors or Haystack Hearth (restrictions apply). Here is a list of most commonly needed services.
- Banquet Chairs & Tables Rental & Single Setup: $10/person
- Guest chairs & tables for up to 150 people
- Food service tables
- White linens (chair covers with bows and table cloths)
- Tear down included
- $7/person if no chair linens
- Additional Wedding Linens: $4/person
- $4/person for chair sash & matching table runners in your color
- $8/tablecloth for white table linens if not included above
- Additional Setup: $5/person
- If you decide to use a rental company for tables & chairs, we can set up/tear down for $5/person.
- If we need to set up at several locations, this is the added fee.
- Food Options (copy of provider contract required)
- Buffet-style catering (employ a caterer of your choice and they clean up): pay caterer directly
- Full-service catering: preferred caterers only, they clean up; pay caterer directly
- Food Truck: $100 (flat fee; you hire the food truck, Hearth cleans up – see pricing below)
- Dishware (paper & plastic): $2/person
- Dishware and flatware (full set up to 175 people, black charger, white china with silver band): $13/person
- Hearth food and/or event clean up (not provided by caterer/truck) $35/hour/50 guests
- Whiskey barrels for cake, floral, other set up: $35/each
- Download our pdf for our Preferred Caterer information: Preferred Caterers (847 downloads)
- Beverages (price includes plastic cups, if applicable)
- Unlimited Soft Drinks (coffee, tea, water, soda) with plastic/Styrofoam: $8/person
- Glassware: $3/person/glass (we clean)
- Bartender and Setup (required for all liquor service): $50/hour per 50 guests
- Whiskey barrel bar front (two barrels and wooden top): $100 per bar
- Cash or Ticket Bar: $5+/drink
- By Consumption: Cost varies
- For additional details on beverages, download our pdf: Alcohol and Beverages - Planning and Prices (3938 downloads)
- Hire live musicians or a DJ (ask for recommendations)
- Outdoor Courtyard’s dance area and covered stage is included in Base Rate
- Media & A/V Equipment
- Call or email for cost estimate
Note: Haystack Hearth reserves the option to refuse contracting with any party at any time for any reason.
Need more information? Download one of our handy sheets to learn more about what we can offer.
Make the day memorable and let us provide a wonderful experience. Call or email for prices and customization.
- Bridal Suite & Pampering
- Private sitting room, bathroom, and patio
- Champagne, wine, and fruit/veggie platter
- “Emergency” gear
- Groom Suite & Recreation
- Private access to library suite
- Beer and snacks
- Unlimited driving range access
- Cigars and darts on the East Patio
- Open presents the morning after
- Fruit and coffee cakes
- Coffee, tea, and juice service
- Access to the Hearth Room
- Discounted price when included with a wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- For a relaxing, beautiful evening with the family before the wedding
- Discounted price when included with a wedding