Haystack Hearth charges a per-day base rate with additional options (below).
May through October, 2 PM- 10 PM.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Holiday: $3500 + $10/person
Rates listed are for up to 300 people. For events hosting over 300 people, please contact us for a quote.
November through April
Any Open Date: $200/hour (3 hour minimum) + $10/person
Indoor and Courtyard (weather permitting) use.
Up to 75 people cocktail set up, 50 dinner set up.
Included in the Base Rate
- Use of Haystack Hearth indoor and outdoor areas
- Vendors and VIPs may arrive two hours before start time and have one hour after the event to complete cleanup
- Rehearsal of up to 1 hour by appointment (no interior access or services provided)
- Complimentary Prosecco, snacks and soft drinks in the Bride and Groom suites
- Courtyard or interior cocktail setup (wooden cocktail tables and stools)
- Lighting in the courtyard and lawns around the manor
- Use of arbor, authentic farm stock tanks for soft drinks, wrought iron patio furniture, lit volleyball court, yard games, and access to the Haystack Mountain clubhouse (until dusk)
- Fireplace and firepit use (if no fire ban in effect), including wood and feeding
- Outdoor power and extension cords as negotiated (except Creekside – this requires renting a generator)
- Indoor Wi-fi and Bluetooth/playlist speakers
- Discounted rates at Haystack Golf Course and Driving Range
- Pre- and post-event housekeeping and utility services
- On-site manager (for events with more than 50 people, you must provide a professional event coordinator)
We schedule only one wedding or major event per day. This ensures that your special occasion has exclusive use of the property and can be as relaxed as you wish it to be.
A $750 non-refundable contract deposit is required at the time of booking, and the contract balance plus a refundable $1,000 damage deposit are due 90 days prior to the event. Prices are subject to change at any time until booking. Call or email for additional contract terms and conditions.
We can provide additional options not included in the base rate. Here are the most common; if you have more specific requests, let us know.
See “Location Options” pdf in the downloads for more information about these.
- Mountain View reservation: Make use of the beautiful area near the 1st tee. Base rate +$850 for a short ceremony (1.5 hours total).
- Creekside reservation: Enjoy the intimate setting of our Lefthand Creek hideaway. Base rate +$100/hour + setup fees (great for cocktail hour).
- Tent Rental: Tent reservation through one of our preferred rental companies is required for 65 or more guests. You may cancel your reservation if the weather looks great.
Setup and Rental
Catering, bar service, rentals, and other needs can be reserved through third party vendors or Haystack Hearth (restrictions apply). Here is a list of most commonly requested services.
- Banquet Chairs & Tables Rental & Setup: $10/person
- Guest chairs & tables for up to 120 people
- Food service and welcome tables
- White linens (chair covers with bows and table cloths)
- Additional Wedding Linens: $4/person
- Chair bows & matching table runners in your color
- Additional Setup: $5/person
- If you decide to use a rental company for tables & chairs, we can set up/tear down for $5/person.
- If we need to move chairs from Creekside or Mountainview, $5/person is the added fee; from other ceremony locations, $2/person.
- Food Options
- Buffet-style catering (employ a licensed, insured caterer of your choice, they staff the event and clean up): pay caterer directly
- Full-service catering: preferred caterers only, they clean up; pay caterer directly
- Food Truck: $100 (flat fee; you hire the food truck, hire us at $5/person or other staff to clean up)
- Dishware (paper & plastic): $2/person
- Beverages (price includes plastic cups, if applicable)
- Unlimited Soft Drinks (coffee, tea, water, soda) with plastic/Styrofoam: $8/person
- Glass champagne flutes: $3/glass (we clean)
- Bar and alcohol: $50/hour per 50 guests, or your professional caterer may provide TIPS certified bartenders. Our tavern license requires that we purchase any alcohol available on site. We will order what you require.
- For additional details on beverages, download the “Estimating Drink Quantity” pdf.
- Hire live musicians or a DJ (ask for recommendations)
- Outdoor Courtyard’s dance area and covered stage is included in Base Rate
Need more information? Download one of our handy sheets to learn more about what we can offer.
Haystack has very competitive prices, and because we allow a custom experience with your choices for catering, rentals, and other services, how you spend your money is up to you.
For comparison here is a look at average wedding expenses:
Need help finding a wedding planner, photographer, florist, deejay, or other special vendor?
CLICK HERE for our ongoing “Recommended Vendors” spreadsheet. When using a vendor, be sure to let them know Haystack provided the recommendation.
We have two great options for lodging. Book as soon as possible during the summer months for next year, as lodging in Boulder County can be scarce.
- Haystack’s AirB&B: This is an attached but totally separate and unobtrusive three-bedroom area that can be rented through AirB&B. Although the space is first-come, first-serve, weddings can reserve the AirB&B well ahead of when they are available to the public. Contact
info (at) pirnackproperties (dot) com
or send a message through the Haystack AirB&B listing.
- Hotel: We recommend the Hampton Inn in Gunbarrel, as it is right across the Diagonal Highway from Haystack, we can get you 15% off their best rate, and they may be able to include a free shuttle service to and from Haystack when you book with them. Let me know if you want that information.
Other Wedding Events
Make the day memorable and let us provide a wonderful experience. Call or email for prices and customization.
- Open presents the morning after
- Fruit and coffee cakes
- Coffee, tea, and juice service
- Access to the Hearth Room
- Discounted price when included with a wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- For a relaxing, beautiful evening with the family before the wedding
- Discounted price when included with a wedding
- Use your preferred caterer